For the last few weeks I have been convinced that birds had found a home in our home. I wasn't sure where they were, but I could hear them from inside, we had twigs and such scattered over our back porch and bird poop.Apparently our neighbor was having the same problem and called our HOA to come and take care of it. Luckily this man saw birds by our house as well. Turns out these sneaky little birds had found a way in our bathroom vent, outside, and nested about 5 feet in...
After at least two hours they were able to get the nest out of our house! And they placed a "cage" on the outside of our vent to prevent them from coming back! Whew!
I haven't heard much of the birds since. But the rest of that day and the next couple - those birds were NOT happy with us. Sorry little birdies!
My goodness! Birds are wonderful. Craig and I love the Spring when birds are chirping when we awake and then all through the day. In fact every year nesting takes place under the patio roof. This year for the first time a dove has made a nest there.
ReplyDeleteBUT...not in the house...with you all the way on this one!