Some of my favorites for the weekend were: eating fro-yo at Yoggi's, going to a Martin Sexton concert - for the first time, meeting Frankie, breakfast at Red Door Cafe (I think that was the name), relaxing without having to worry about school and Heber not having to worry about work.
Here are some pics.
This was Frankie's first Trolley ride - and yes, they made Jed pay FULL PRICE to bring this little one with us!
Heber watching the sail boats. It was still a little chilly, but in Heber's world that means it was perfect weather to wear shorts.
Of course we had to go for sushi. (Well, I didn't. But I had yummy chicken sukiyaki.) Zushi's made each dish beautiful.
That's a wrap. We have seen a lot of Jed & H lately and we love it! Thanks again for a fantastic weekend!
Much love.
You guys are so cute together! I am so glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours! How are you guys doing!?!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip. I have never been to San Fran. Looks like you had a great time.
ReplyDelete~what are you studying and how much longer will you be in school?....curious minds want to know (smile)~