Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's My Birthday...

This year has to be one of the best birthday's I may have every had. Heber has totally out-done himself!!!

For starters, girls camp was this week so Heber and I drove up for dinner and testimony meeting Thursday night. (Along the way we happened to dream up the place we'd love to have a cabin someday) And what is a birthday at girls camp without pranking the birthday girl with some silly string! They got me pretty good!

 The next morning we headed for LAS VEGAS! Heber surprised me and planned a trip to spend time together and to see the Jabbawockeez!!!!!  We have been talking about going to see them for quite some time, so I was pretty excited when that was my birthday present!

We had excellent seats (on the front row)!! So we were right in the middle of the action. Here are some pics from our adventure!


Like I said, we had good seats. Good enough that they played around a little with us...


It was a fantastic little get away. I am one spoiled little girl....

XO
Carley


2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome that the girls silly stringed you!!! And talk about the best birthday ever! Good job Heber...and amen for NO JURY DUTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Dear. I wanted to send you a card...not sure if you have moved....and no time to call you because the kiddos were here. Silly string sounds too fun though. And love that tummy.

    ReplyDelete